Placing Your Order and Shipping
How to Place Your Order
- After browsing the web shop and adding your favourite carnivorous plants to the cart you can place your order.
- Shipping is done via a door-to-door courier with standard 2-3 day transit times. Orders can be picked up from Pan’s Carnivores in the Southern Suburbs of Cape Town free of charge
- Once an order is placed, you will receive an email with your Order Number and an invoice with our banking details
- Payment must be done via EFT using your Order Number in the payment reference, and sending Proof of Payment to email@example.com
- Once the payment has been received, the order will be packaged and dispatched, and a tracking number will be emailed to you to follow your plants as they travel to you
FAQ and Important Information
How do I pick plants up from Pan's Carnivores?
When ordering, select the “Collect from Pan’s Carnivores” shipping option at checkout. Plants will be made ready for you after payment has been received. Collection must be organised with Peter who will notify you when your order is ready.
Facebook messenger: https://www.facebook.com/plhewitt
I made a mistake in my order, what do I do?
If a mistake was made when placing an order it is not a problem – if you have not paid, simply restock your cart and place a new order and make a payment with the new order number.
If payment has already been made, please contact us as soon as possible so any problems can be rectified before an order is dispatched.
Will my plant be potted or bare root?
Due to issues with damage in transit, plants will be sent bare-root in protective packaging and a pot with soil will be included for you to plant out your beautiful carnivore in its new home. Sensitive plants will be sent potted and carefully packaged to minimize transit shock.
Note: Dormant venus flytraps or trumpet pitchers will be smaller with less leaves during winter dormancy
Cash refunds are not offered. Please contact us with any grievances and we will be happy to assist you.